2012年2月12日星期日

I'm going to change my hair from light brown to strawberry Blonde?

i am fair skinned, have freckles, and was born with strawberry blonde. but over time it changed to to brown, and then i got highlights last year. Now im concidering bringing it back to strawberry blonde. is it a good idea? Also if there are pictures that i can give my hairdresser, that would be great.
I'm going to change my hair from light brown to strawberry Blonde?
look at me for an example, i was born with strawberry blonde hair but i bleached streakes of regular blonde in there and i like it, even though i hate being strawberry blonde alot of people like it, they always wish they can have my hair, plus with long hair natural wave and curls too, i think you should go back of being a strawberry blonde because it is part of you, and your personality, you was created like that but it is up too you , it is your body not mine. but anyways i go what ever decision you make, as long as your happy, that is all that counts.
Reply:i think it would look great....go for it.

没有评论:

发表评论