2012年2月14日星期二

Indoor strawberry plant care?

I bought a strawberry plant kit yesterday it came with 10 seeds and the soil. How do u take care of the plant after u plant the seeds and stuff and when it becomes a plant becuase I have no idea how do take care of one. its my first time and need some help and any help would work out thnxs.
Indoor strawberry plant care?
A perfect location for strawberry plants is in a sunny window. Once the plants are established water once daily. If the soil dries out too much the leaves will droop. After a couple of months you should see runners. Have little pots handy with some soil in them to plant the runners. What I do is keep the runner attached to the mama plant and put it in a small pot next to it until it is well established. You can tell by it's growth. You can then cut from the mama plant and have a new plant. The strawberries I have inside are much happier than my outdoor ones. I don't know why???.

Anywhooo, have fun and happy berry planting!
Reply:Full sun and let soil dry out before watering, it dosen't like to be soggy . When you water, do water well so the water gets down to the botom of the roots. Have fun with your new plants :)
amc theatre

没有评论:

发表评论