2012年1月30日星期一

How do you make Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry malts?

Weeks ago (I forget how recent), dad, my sisters, and I went to look at some colleges in Rhode Island for a couple of hours. During our visit, we had a bite to eat at a fast-food place called JOHNNY ROCKETS, where I had two delicious malts. One was Chocolate (which I got for myself), and the other was Vanilla (which I split with one of my sisters) and they were DELICIOUS.

How do you make malts? What's the best place to get the ingredients?
How do you make Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry malts?
Malts are nothing more then ice cream, milk, and malt. You can buy Malt at your local grocery store. I add to taste. Use whatever flavor ice cream you want. Basically the same thickness as a milk shake. DO NOT use ice, or sherbet either. Hope this helps you.





Most often malt is found around the chocolate milk mixes in the stores.

  • good eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论