2012年1月27日星期五

What is the easiest way to make the Neapolitan (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry) ice cream?

My beloved one is to have his 21st birthday in the following months and I want to surprice him with my homemade ice cream. He loves chocolate (and mocca) ice cream. His sister loves vanilla flavor. I myself love strawbeery one.



Can any of you tell me the detail recipe and how-to-make this Neapolitan?

Thank you for all your help, I love you all!
What is the easiest way to make the Neapolitan (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry) ice cream?
Just make the flavours separate! There are lots of recipes on the web for icecream. Try to find something extra fancy, not just plain, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Put chunks of strawberry, real vanilla beans and extra dark chocolate in.

没有评论:

发表评论