2012年1月27日星期五

What happens when you layer box dark blonde dye over light strawberry brown hair?

I dyed it pink a while ago, and it partially faded. I miss my blonde, can I dye it a close match to my roots and have it covered up?
What happens when you layer box dark blonde dye over light strawberry brown hair?
there are different levels of blonde when bleaching and you can only go 7 levels up or down from the color that is on your head. Anything more and it will fall out. PLEASE pay to have a professional do it, or it could be orange. They may have to strip the pink out of your hair first.
Reply:I have to bleach mine when i want to get the blue dye I use out, because regular hair dye wont get out the blue. You may be able to cover it with the dark blonde, but if not, you may have to go with a light brown to cover all of the pink.

没有评论:

发表评论